Sunday, October 10, 2010

Our scary narrative stories.

The Freaky Path

One day as I was walking to school I decided to go the opposite path.  It was a lot longer but I still had a long half hour to get to school.

While I was walking down the huge path, I found a big, dark mouth.  I slowly walked in.

There was green mouldy water dropping from the top of the enormous ceiling of the huge mouth.

Luckily I had my spotlight.  I turned it on, I saw all of the green, squishy plants.  I was starving, I was trying to find something to eat in all of the shallow, dark water.

I was freezing and could hear freaky noises in the distance.  I was shivering.

All of a sudden, this humungous long white tail spider jumped on top of me.  I quickly ran and grabbed a big stick.  I whacked the huge white-tail off my back and didn’t dare to look back.

I kept walking in all of the muddy water.  I finally found some light.  I ran out and down to school.  I took my bag off and walked in the classroom.  I told my long story to the class but no-one believed me.

And guess what – it was only a cave!


By Jarvis

A Scary Adventure

My heart was pumping, it was getting dark, I was getting scared as I was walking in. 

My spine was tingling.  I could hear water dripping from the roof. 

As I was walking toward the steps I could hear my dog barking at me.  I thought he was saying not to go up the scary, creaky steps.  But I kept on walking up the steps. 

It was dark, really, really dark.  There were white tail spiders. 

And then I knew, I was in a HAUNTED HOUSE!

By James

The Spooky House

It was getting dark.  I could hear howling.  I was shivering and had tingles on my spine.  I was very, very scared.

I looked around then the whistling in the wind came to my ears.  It got cold.  I could not see in the dark.  I got my torch from my bag.  I walked in the cobwebs. 

Finally I found the main room, it was big.  There was a big table with spider webs on the chairs. 

I saw another door.  I went to the door.  I did not want to open the door.  I was hungry.  I opened the door.  There was a dark passage.  I walked down the passage.  I opened the next door.  I looked around.  I WAS LOST! 

I ran down the hallway.  I skidded round the corner.  I stood on a trap.  I fell through the ground.  Oh no!  I was in a cage.  I saw a handprint.  I put my hand on it.  The cage opened. 

I went to a concrete door.  It was hard to open.  Finally the door opened.  Now I had to find the door out of here.  I went around the house.  It was morning.  I had a rest.  I had a sleep, “Snore, snore, snore!”  I woke up. I looked around.  I saw the door.  I was glad to get out of that house.  “I am leaving!”

By Tarquin

A Weird Walk

One day while I was walking home, I looked up a hill.  I saw a little hole in it.  I climbed and went inside the hole. 

I heard screaming.  I ran in a dark room.  I found a light up ahead but it was far away.  Then I remembered that I had a flashlight in my bag, I took it out.  I turned it on. 

I walked down the hall.  I poked my head round the corner.  I saw a girl tied to a stick.  I went in.  I untied her.  I said ‘Run!”.  She went. 

I carried on.  I saw a way out of the creepy cave.  Then I carried on going home, I told my mum what happened.

By Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment